虚拟语气在英语语法中占据着非常重要的地位，以下是 湖北专升本网 为大家带来的湖北专升本英语虚拟语气语法知识训练。 1. Mr. Li required the computer equipment referred _______ used in every cl
1. Mr. Li required the computer equipment referred _______ used in every classroom.
A. should be B. have to be C. to be D. to being
解析：C. 因为在表示“要求”的require, request, ask, demand等动词后的宾语从句的谓语要用“(should+)动词原形”，句中referred to是过去分词短语，作the computer equipment的定语，所以选C。
2. —Yang Liwei has won great honour for our country.
—Who is Yang Liwei?
—What a question! It is surprising _______ the first spaceman in China.
A. you didn’t know our national hero B. to you not to know him
C. you should know nothing about D. you knew nothing about him
解析：C. 因为在it is surprising后的that从句中，谓语要用“should +动词原形”，其中should含“竟然”之意，不可省略。
3. —What courses are you going to do next term?
—I don’t know. But it’s about time ______ on something.
A. I’d decide B. I decided C. I decide D. I’m deciding
解析： B. 因为It’s (high /about) time后面的从句的谓语动词通常用过去时态。
4. One of the requirements for the fire is that the material _______ to its burning temperature.A. is heated B. will be heated C. would be heater D. be heated
解析：D. 因为requirement后的表语从句的谓语要用“(should +)动词原形”；
5. Robert wishes that he ______ business instead of history when he was in university.
A. studies B. studied C. has studied D. had studied
解析： D. 因为wish后的宾语从句中的谓语动词要用过去式，此题的study business是与过去事实相反的情况，所以用had studied business。
6. My demand is that the information referred to in my report ______ to Mr. Brown without delay.
A. to be e-mailed B. e-mailed C. be e-mailed D. being e-mailed
解析： C. 因为主语是demand时，其后的表语从句的谓语要用“(should +)动词原形”。
7. He was very busy yesterday, otherwise he ________ to the meeting.
A. would come B. came C. would have come D. had come
解析： C. 因为句中otherwise (否则)表示与过去事实相反的情况，所以用would have done。
8. Without electricity human life ______ quite different today.
A. is B. will be C. would have been D. would be
解析： D. 因为介词短语without…表示与现在事实相反的情况，所以用would be。
9. If he had not gone out in the storm, he ______ alive now.
A will be B. would be C. would have been D. is
解析：B. 由had not gone可知，条件句是与过去事实相反的情况，而now提示我们，主句是与现在事实相反的情况，所以用would be。
10. If only I _______ how to operate an electronic computer as you do.
A. had known B. would know C. should know D. knew
解析： D. 因为if only (要是…就要了) 其后的句子要用过去式表示虚拟语气，由as you do可知，是与现在事实相反，所以选knew。
11. But for the party, he _______ of hunger fifteen years ago.
A. would have died B. would die C. must have died D. must die
解析： A. 因为but for (要不是因为、如果没有) 通常要与虚拟语气连用，由fifteen years ago可知，这是与过去事实相反的情况，所以选would have died
12. I would have come earlier, but I ______ that you were waiting for me.
A. didn’t know B. hadn’t know C. would have known D. haven’t known
解析：A. 因为would come earlier是与过去事实相反的虚拟语气，而后面分句表示的是事实：当时我的确不知道…所以用一般过去时，选A。
13. The teacher agreed to the suggestion that the students _______ two weeks to prepare for the exam.
A. give B. should give C. be given D. would be given
解析： C. 因为that从句是suggestion的同位语，应当用“(should+) 动词原形”表示虚拟语气，又因the students与give是被动关系，所以选be given。
14. Wang Ling, one of my friends, is very good at English. He speaks English as if he _______ an Englishman. A. were B. would be C. have been D. had been
解析：A. 因为Wang Ling是中国人的名字，显然不是英国人，所以as if从句的谓语要用与现在事实相反的情况，所以用were。
15. We _______ our lives had it not been for the policeman.
A. would have lost B. should lose C. might lose D. had lost
解析：A. 因为had it not been for the policeman = if it had not been for the policeman (如果没有警察) ，显然是与过去事实相反的情况，主句中的谓语应是would have lost。
16. ______ more careful, his ship would not have sunk.
A. If the captain were B. Had the captain been
C. Should the captain be D. If the captain would have been
解析：B. 因为由主句谓语可判断，表示的是与过去事实相反的情况，所以虚拟条件句中的谓语应用过去完成时，Had the captain been = If the captain had been。
17. Were it not for the snowy weather, we ______ all right.
A. would be B. would have been C. were D. may be
解析：A. 由于从句谓语为一般过去时，表示的是对现在的虚拟，故主句谓语用过去将来时，表示。Were it not for the snowy weather=If it were not for the snowy weather.
18. It is hard for me to imagine what I would be doing today if I ______ in love, at the age of seven, with the Melinda Cox Library in my hometown.
A. wouldn’t have fallen B. had not fallen C. should fall D. were to fall
解析： B。这是个错综时间虚拟条件句：主句与现在事实相反，条件句与过去事实相反。句意为“如果我不是在七岁时就迷上了Melinda Cox 图书馆，我真不能想象我如今会在做什么”。
19. He hesitated for a moment before kicking the ball, otherwise he _____ a goal.
A.had scored B. scored C. would score D. would have scored
解析： D。本题考查目标与1996上海同。由otherwise和hesitated可知，这是与过去事实相反的虚拟语气，谓语动词用 would+ have+ 过去分词构成
20. How I wish every family _______ a large house with a beautiful garden!
A. has B. had C. will have D. had had