以下是 湖北专升本网 小编为大家带来的湖北专升本英语语法基础知识状语从句的相关练习级答案解析，大家可以做做看文中的试题。 1. ________ we gave him something to eat, he would save it up f
1. ________ we gave him something to eat, he would save it up for his little sister.
A. Whatever B. However C. Whenever D. Whichever
2. Hard-working though he was, ________ there was never enough money to pay the bills.
A. / B. and C. but D. therefore
3. Much hard ________ he tried，he flailed to catch up with the first runner.
A. although B. as C. while D. when
4. I got in touch with Charles ________ I received his letter.
A. when immediately B. soon C. immediately D. suddenly
5. We were just ________ calling you up ________ you came in.
A. about; when B. on the point of; while C. on the point of; when D. on the point of; as
6. Most of his great novels and plays were not published or known to the public ________ his tragic (悲剧) death in 1786.
A. even before B. ever since C. until after D. until before
7. Mr. Saddam Hussein had to go with the American soldiers, ________ .
A. no matter he likes or not B. no matter he should like it or not
C. no matter whether he likes or not D. no matter he may like it or not
8. ________ , I have to put it away and focus (集中)my attention on study this week.
A. However the story is amusing B. No matter amusing the story is
C. However amusing the story is D. No matter how the story is amusing
9. Most animals have little connection with animals of a different kind, ________ they hunt them for food.
A. if B. while C. unless D. as
10. ________ he thought he was helping us with the work, he was actually in the way.
A. Although B. Unless C. Because D. When
11. Babies sleep l6 to l8 hours in every 24 hours, and they sleep less ________ they grow older.
A. while B. as C. when D. after
12. I have been keeping the portrait ________ I can see it every day, as it always reminds me of my childhood in Paris.
A. since B. where C. as D. if
13. ________ your composition carefully, some spelling mistakes can be avoided.
A. Having checked B. Check C. If you check D. To check
14. I would never speak to someone like that ________ they said something unpleasant to me.
A. even if B. so that C. as if D. ever since
15. －Did you remember to return the book to our English teacher?
－Yes. I gave it to him ________ I saw him.
A. once B. while C. if D. the moment
16. A warning news report from Qatar announces that a group of Islam will continue to kill Americans wherever they are ________ they leave the Arab world forever.
A. even though B. in case C. whenever D. until
17. —May I go now?
— ________ you’ve finished your work, you may go.
A. After B. Although C. Now that D. As soon as
18. "________ I live there are plenty of sheep." said the boy ________ pride.
A. Where; with B. When; in C. That; in D. Why; with
19. He seemed to have been asleep, so I said nothing, but sat ________ he would see me ________ waking.
A. whether; when B. that；
when C. which；
where D. where；
20. It will be five years ________ we meet again.
A. since B. until C. before D. when
21. Never lose heart ________ difficulty you may meet with.
A. what B. whatever C. how D. however
22. ________ we are allowed ________ , we can’t drink any beer.
A. As long as; to do B. If; to C. Unless; to D. On condition that; doing so
23. You can still find bones of the birds ________ they used to live.
A. in which B. in the place C. where D. that
24. How can they learn anything ________ they spend all their spare time watching TV?
A. where B. when C. while D. but
25. ________ I admit that there are problems, I don’t agree that they cannot be solved.
A. While B. If C. As D. Unless
26. “________ my feet remain standing above the water level, there is hope...” said the captain.
A. Where B. Even if C. While D. Although
1. A. 因为gave后面已经有表示物的直接宾语了，排除代词A、C、和D。however意为“无论如何”；
2. A. 因为前面已经连词though了，所以不再需要连词了。Hard-working though he was=Although he was hard-working。
3. B. 因为as引导让步状语从句，要求将从句的表语或状语等放到句首。而although, while表示让步时，都用正常语序；
4. C. 因为immediately, instantly, directly和the moment, the instant, the minute等都可以用作连词，引导时间状语从句，相当于as soon as。
5. C. 因为表示“正要做某事时，突然又发生另一件事”的句型是：was /were just about to do sth. when…did…或was /were just on the point of doing sth. when…did…
6. C. 因为not…until…“直到…才…”，再接before语意上不通，要用after。
7. C. 因为no matter后一定要接疑问词或whether。
8. C. 引导状语从句时no matter how=however，其后接形容词或副词，只有C正确。
9. C. unless“除非、如果不”。句意是：大多数动物与其它不同种类的动物都没有什么联系，除非是把它们猎为食物。
10. A. 句意是：虽然他认为他在帮我们做工，但事实上他是在挡事。
11. B. 表示主、从句的谓语动词同时变化的“随着…”只能用as。
12. B. 因为keep the portrait (把照片放在…)后面一定是指所放的“地方”了，所以用where (在…的地方) 引导一个地点状语从句。
13. C. 因为非谓语动词的逻辑主语就是句子的主语，mistakes不能check，排除A和D；
14. A. 只有先A，前后意义才通：even if即使、纵然；
as if. 好象；
15. D. 因为the moment可作连词，与as soon as相当。
16. D. until (直到…)与肯定句连用，引出的时间是主句谓语动词结束的时间。even though即使；
17. C. 因为now that =since“既然”。
18. A. 因为with pride (骄傲地) 是固定短语；
where (在…的地方) 引导一个地点状语从句，
19. D. 由where引导一个地点状语从句，表示坐 (sat) 的地方；
后面是带有连词的现在分词作时间状语，when waking=when he woke。
20. C. 因为It will be +时间段+ before…是固定句式，意为“过…之后才…”。句意是：要过五年之后，我们才会再次见面。
21. B. 因为whatever = no matter what引导一个让步状语从句，并作difficulty的定语。句意是：你无论遇到什么困难，也决不要灰心丧气。
22. C. 句意是：如果不允许我们喝啤酒，我们就不能喝。
23. C. 因为无先行词，不是定语从句，而是由where引导的一个地点状语从句。句意是：在它们过去居住的地方，你仍然可以找到鸟的骨头。
24. B. 题中when=since既然。句意是：既然他们把所有的空闲时间都用来看电视了，他们还能学到什么呢？
25. A. 因为while可以表示让步，与although相当，意为“虽然”。
26. C. 因为while有“只要”之意，与as long as相当。又如：While there is life, there is hope. 只要有生命，就会有希望。/留得青山在，不怕没柴烧。