91. But we don’t seem to have much time to talk about together.
92. He was punished because what he had done.
93. The ice isn’t thick enough for us to skate.
94. I gave you my luggage at a quarter of an hour ago.
95. I am writing to thank you with your kind help.
96. He means to come no earlier as that time.
97. We must return back to school this afternoon
98. Child as he is, but he knows a lot.
99. Having been ill for a long time, so she fell behind her classmates.
100. Thinking he happened to have no work to do, and he came back home.
参考答案：91-95 删除about; because后加of; skate后加on; 删除at; with-for;96-100 as-than; 删除back; 删除but; 删除so; 删除and;