81. There used to have a church in front of the school.
82. Hope you great success in your work!
83. All you can do is encouraging him, show him understanding and offer him advice.
84. In Friday afternoon, some students took part in a speech activity.
85. In a few weeks the story was returned to her.
86. It was very fine when I got up early on last Sunday morning.
87. I rushed out the house as quickly as I could.
88. It is necessary to decide what is worth taking notice.
89. I had difficulty in grammar after I entered into the school.
90. She could hardly afford for the medical care.
参考答案：81-85 have-be; Hope-Wish; encouraging-encourage; In-On; In-After;86-90 删除on; out后加of notice后加of; 删除into; 删除for