71. His young patient was soon able to get up and ran about again.
72. It was kind of them to meet me at the station and drove me to their home.
73. She liked it very much and reads it to the class.
74. There were over 1000 students attend it.
75. Is it likely to be any food at the party on Saturday?
76. Please excuse us for not able to say goodbye to you.
77. He spends hours on the telephone, talks to his friends.
78. Filling with many people, the room is crowded.
79. At the interview there are many people who wait to interviewed for jobs.
80. It will cost a rocket a hundred thousand years to reach it.
参考答案：71-75 ran-run; drove-drive; reads-read; attend-attending; it-there;76-80 not后加being; talks-talking; Filling-Filled; to后加be; cost-take;