41. As there is no air or water, there can be no life , too.
42. There were too many nice things that I didn’t know what to choose.
43. He decides to travel a lot and visit such many new places as possible.
44. I couldn’t see as clear as before.
45. The water in it is so dirty that it smells terribly.
46. I appreciate your help very well.
47. You always gave me specially attention and inspired me.
48. It was until midnight that it stopped raining.
49. People both at home and abroad have been great helped by the new computer.
50. He has to work if he wants to live comfortable.
参考答案：41-45 too-either; too-so; such-as; clear-clearly; terribly-terrible;46-50 well-much; specially-special; was后加not; great-greatly; comfortable-comfortably;