31. She never has enough time for that she wants to do.
32. I find what I have one shortcoming in my character.
33. What necessary it is that we get rid of the bad habits .
34. It didn’t matter that I would win or not.
35. People in the US drink more coffee than people in any country.
36. The development will bring us much more hopes and chances.
37. The Olympics are held each four years.
38. A summer, Fane traveled abroad.
39. I hope you think about my request as soon as possibly.
40. I know you are particular interested in Human Rights.
参考答案：31-35 that-what; what-that; What-How; that-whether; any后加other;36-40 much-many; each-every; A-One; possibly-possible; particular-particularly;